1918 Colony Park Rd
Augusta, Ga 30909
Copyright 2019. Graced Animal Services & Kennel. All rights reserved.
Arrival for Drop Off of Daycare, Training or Boarding:
Call to book or cancel a reservation:
Please notify us as soon as your plans change to see that we have space or to allow another pet you spot if you are cancelling
All cancellation must be done via phone or email stating the reason for the cancellation. All cancellations that require a deposit March through May will be given in form of a full store credit for a later stay.
Our staff will inform you of what vaccines your pet requires. Please be sure we have an emailed or faxed copy of your pets vaccines prior to their arrival. We are limiting as much transferring from hand to hand as possible, so we won’t accept paper copies in person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax records to 706-738-7199 or upload the vaccines
We will also be accepting limited personal pet belongings.
1 blanket (must be placed in a trash bag from home)
Food (must be sealed and be able to have outside container or bag wiped with disinfectant)
Medications (please place tape over the pet label to allow us to disinfect bottles without damaging label)
An email will be sent to you with a link for you to fill out a Pet Info Card for each pet
If you are a new client or have a new pet you will also receive a link to fill out a new client /card for each pet . Please fill out and return as soon as possible. Both links will also be placed on our website for future access.
At this time we will remain open daily from 7am-5pm . Please see our Facebook page or call us for the most up to date information.
We are currently still offering daycare, boarding and training at this time.
Wednesdays we are offering Nature walks, Agility Course or Treasure Hunt Activity at no charge in lieu of group activities.
All other days we will offer additional services at 50%off
Arrival for Pick Up of any service
1. Follow the signs for the flow of traffic when you arrive at GK. All customers stay to the left of parking lot so that the driver’s side door is adjacent to our building. Please pull up to the large orange cones just before the front steps. We will help one customer at a time in the order they arrive so please allow for extra time and be sure to follow instructions to allow for traffic to flow efficiently.
2. Call us at 706-738-7168 and press 0 only when you have pulled up to the orange cones. This allows us to properly disinfect in between customers with out having to answer the phone or cross contaminate.
3. Let staff know you are here to pick up (pets name) and make payment
4. Payments are preferred to be via phone . Please give staff name on card, card #, CVC # and zip code for credit or debit card you are paying with.
5. If paying by check or cash our staff will bring out an envelope for you to place payment in. We are unable to give change during this time but a credit will be placed on your account if you choose to pay this way.
6. A staff member will bring your pets belongings first and place them on the steps.
7. A staff member will bring your pet on a clean sip lead to your car for you to then place your personal leash on your pet.
8. Our staff will not release your pet until they have been secured with their personal leash.
9. Secure your pet in your vehicle. Staff cannot place dogs in the car for you.
10. Please exit by circling to the right of the parking lot
Thank you for your business and patience
Dedicated Clients and extended GK Family,
Thank you for entrusting us with your and your pets safety during this time. We have put into place some extra steps to ensure our staff and clients are remaining as safe as possible. I have included our new Drop Off and Pick Up valet instructions. At this time we are not allowing anyone to enter our facility as of Wednesday 3/18/2020 other than our staff that has been given strict disinfecting procedures before entering and while here working with your pet. Please read the following changes and follow the steps so we may continue to serve you and your pet. Our staff was working diligently to disinfect the entire building and start training staff on new procedures. Please be patient as check ins will require a little longer and less contact.